Brand, Cellar Door, Inventory, Plant and equipment, Restaurant, Trademarks, Vineyard, Wine brands, and Wine business For Sale
Established, premium Margaret River wine Estate with outstanding pedigree.
This magnificent estate is situated within the internationally acclaimed Margaret River Wine Region, one of Australia’s highly desirable destinations for international travellers and locals for its world-class wineries, delicious local produce and scenic coastline.
Key features of Aravina Estate:
- Premier wedding and special events destination in the south west of Western Australia with over 50,000 visitors per year.
- Situated on a total of 74.73 ha over 2 titles and includes a 29.65 ha 31 year old vineyard planted to premium grape varieties.
- Multi- award winning wine portfolio with strong wine club.
- Iconic a-la-carte restaurant with multiple function/events areas and additional supporting areas including wedding arbour, large gallery, private tasting room, cellar door and multiple indoor and outdoor pop-up event/retail spaces and helicopter landing area.
- “Hamptons” style architecture, beautifully presented expansive lawns and gardens, extensive improvements including warehouses, manager’s houses, machinery sheds, dams, irrigation & vineyard infrastructure.
Located within 20 mins of the new Busselton/Margaret River international airport and zoned “Viticulture/Tourism” creates enormous potential for growth opportunities for Aravina Estate.
For sale by negotiation.
Gaetjens Langley is advising on the sale of Aravina Estate as a conjunctional agent with Acton South West.
+61 419 963 474